Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Is There Such A Thing As Painter's Elbow?

I know that it is probably too early to start whining but owwee, my right arm hurts! I had no idea how out of shape I was painting-wise. I guess it is just like exercise; once you start a new routine you feel pain in muscles you never knew you had. I wonder if I can get workman's comp?

Today, I have continued working on those windows I keep going on about. They are coming out good so far. It looks like I am on track to finish this painting by my first deadline so I will not incur the wrath of my sister! I also got some new brushes today and they are delicious to work with.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie! I love the new blog and your commitment to your work and your deadline. I am going to be looking over your shoulder as you work. Thank you for that.

    I miss you something awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, Thanks for your sweet words - I miss you so much! I hope everything is well with you. xo, CR

      Delete